Monday, February 14, 2005

Beating A Dead Radio Show 

I can't tell you how excited I am that my radio show on WNMH is about to go live via the Internet. Oh, wait. Apparently, I can. So:

Remember to set yourself a popup reminder for the first ever worldwide stream of Tributary, your Monday night ten to midnight (EST) show here on WNMH 91.5 fm, now serving Northfield, Gill, Keene, Brattleboro, and the world.

Tributary features music from funk to folk, from jazz to jambands, from blues to bluegrass and everything in between -- this week we're sure to play some love songs (and maybe some anti-love songs) in honor of Valentine's Day. We read bedtime stories on the hour and the half hour. And you get to hear my voice!

Tributary: it'll make you glad your radio computer works.

posted by boyhowdy | 10:26 AM |

Comments:
I am listening.
 
Hoorah! Glad you could make it, man!

Next week we might even have the computer working, for smoother radioplay :-{
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes