Sunday, August 27, 2006

Glad, Glad, Glad 

Malcolm Gladwell has the ability to make me interested in anything. This week, it’s the dependency ratio, a vital economic conceit in which the ratio of non-workers to workers in any pension system turns out to be amazingly powerful predictive factor for long-term systemic potential -- including impending corporate doom -- to a factor of about 40 years out.

I know, it’s the kind of article you skip over first time around, and read later because there’s nothing else around to read. But it was, honestly, fascinating, and I wish you'd stop reading this blog and go read it right now. Gladwell's blog-based follow-up helps us chew the gristle a bit, too.

I’m glad there’s a Gladwell. It gives us someone to aspire to, without the threat of jealousy.

posted by boyhowdy | 9:59 PM |

Comments:
I already read. I like your way. Thanks for the great article
-------------
# https://freeiphoneringtones.mobi/samsung-jove-communa-ringtone.html
# https://freeiphoneringtones.mobi/dont-mind-kent-jones-ringtone.html
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes