Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday One-Liners Are AKA Randomalia 

Best comfort food: either Stella D'oro sesame breadsticks or country pate and irish cheese on a sesame bagel, & milk in both cases.

Jonathan Safran Foer's second novel was so awesome, I'm reading the first one.

I stole the Wednesday One-Liners thing from Overheard In New York.

I refuse to consider ads in this blog, because I believe that making money off misclicking is evil, and the potential userlink/corporatelink blur is antithetical to Attention Trust member principles.

The world of mp3 blogs is easiest digested via a good aggregator.

If it weren't for ironing, I'd love everything about clothes.

I ate a whole package of breadsticks during the writing of this entry.

posted by boyhowdy | 10:08 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes