Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Five 

What I've Been Up To...
  1. getting out of chaperoning the middle school dance this afternoon (yes, I said afternoon. You'd avoid that, too, eh?).

  2. Caring for three sick family members in turn, including a half-day home to cover for a spouse suddenly turned into a human barometer (see, when the weather changes and hits the inner ear...)

  3. making this blog for work (please don't leave comments yet, it will only confuse the masses).

  4. My ears in work...

  5. 72 ounces of coffee before noon each day and counting!

Oy. Happily, we close on the newhouse Wednesday...keep yer fingers crossed for us, folks!

posted by boyhowdy | 12:49 PM |

Comments:
Sorry to hear about Darcie and the kids. And work too, but that is to be expected.

I do one school rollerskate a year, and that's my chaperoning quota.

I haven't looked at it yet, but I am about to check out your new school blog. I wish we had blogs in grad school, that would have added to the learning.

72 ounces of coffee a day! That's more than I have had total in my life.

Fingers and toes crossed for your house.
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes