Sunday, June 12, 2005

Quicknote 

Having a blast this weekend working and hanging out with this year's reunion folks -- from the class of 2000 (my second year here) and the 1995 grads who have crashed their parties all weekend to the raucous zeal only a class of recently retired 50th reunion grads could maintain.

So much fun, in fact, I'm not really ready to stare at a screen for a while.

Does the fact that I'm writing this at 1:30 in the morning suggest anything? Cover me, guys. I'm going back in.

posted by boyhowdy | 1:28 AM |

Comments:
Mon 6/13/05 during your radio show. Tried to phone, but perhaps They shut it off there ? 3 times, the voice says:Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial again. Dunno' if you were able to get a call or not tonight-but I seem to be having a malfunction. Too bad, I wanted to hear the anecdotes of interest, and to ask if you were going to mail the coffee prize to my friend. Hence, I'm forced to trying to Eek ! write a comment. Huh...P.S. New to all this, but it seems that the time is listed wrong. It's 11 p.m. Right Now. Okay.
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes