Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hooray For Today (And It's All Your Fault) 

Today is Thank Your School Librarian Day. You can thank me here, or thank all of my coworkers here.

It's also St. Ursus of Aosta's Day and, my favorite, Blame Somebody Else Day.

Most importantly, however, today is the last day I will ever be the parent of an only child. God willing, of course.

If you happen to be thinking about us, say a prayer at about 8:30 tomorrow morning EST; if all goes well we'll be out of surgery with a new little one by nine o'clock. Blogging for the next few may be understandably sporadic, but expect baby pix by Saturday.

posted by boyhowdy | 3:41 PM |

Comments:
Thank you for not throwin' da book at me...
 
We'll be thinking of you! I'll call my sis for the news.
jamie, jesse, felix & milo
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes