Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Going, Going... 

Today the first crocus bloomed in the middle of our lawn. Tiny, streaked with violet, and totally unexpected.

Willow picked it when our backs were turned.

We've been watching the shoots come in for weeks, talking about the life cycle, preparing for the best signs of Spring together.

I yelled.

Turns out she just wanted to give it to Mommy.

I leave before dawn tomorrow for the airport, and will be in New Jersey on the job hunt until late Friday night. Not sure if I'll have a chance to blog from the road, but come back Saturday for a full (albeit anonymous) report.

Stay safe and sane, folks. The baby arrives a week from Thursday.

posted by boyhowdy | 11:23 PM |

Comments:
Looking for concert day green park sbc info tonight I came across this concert day green park sbc post. I was impressed. I love concert day green park sbc and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul
 
We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees california department of health services
. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is california department of health services
site/blog. It pretty much covers california department of health services
related stuff.
 
Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about part time work at home
, please feel free to visit.
 
Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???
 
I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. garcia jorge is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.
 
I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to yahoo blog blogs

William MacDonald
 
Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,
 
endless number of these wonderful finds, what with the Internet being a vast network of constantly evolving ideas and all!
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes