Monday, November 01, 2004

Obligatory Halloween Shot 


Willow and ladybug friend Arwen at the NMH
community Halloween party


We took some pix on a disposable as the aperature on our own Fuji digicam is seriously screwed up. Obviously, this isn't one of them. But if we had somehow managed to get them developed already, you'd see that Willow is actually dressed as a pumpkin patch -- kudos to Darcie for pulling the haywagon, filled with pumpkins and our Jack Russel Terrier in her own tiny pumpkin suit, all around the neighborhood.

This photo courtesy of Noel Paul Stookey (of Peter Paul and Mary), Chaplain's spouse, party host, and a darn good pirate. Noel plays the Iron Horse this Saturday night at 7.

posted by boyhowdy | 11:01 AM |

Comments:
Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.
 
Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes