Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Dear Santa 

The following is the actual letter two-year-old Willow "wrote" to Santa this afternoon, as transcribed by Mommy. (For contextual purposes, the other side of the paper is covered with several somewhat ragged quarter-sized circles, labeled, respectively, kitty, flamingo, train, and bear.)
Dear Santa,

I would like a train. I like kittens. I like flamingos. Please bring toys to Grandma Patty's house because I don't like you to come here. I'm scared of you. Please bring other people some toys, too.

From,
Willow

Darcie swears the entire letter was unprompted; given our previous discussion, I believe her entirely. Not sure where the flamingos come in, though. Does Santa live in Miami?

posted by boyhowdy | 1:09 AM |

Comments:
Flamingos, huh? My nephew has a zoo book that mentions them. Maybe she saw it in a book? I don't think he's scared of santa yet. He's only 19 months though. Give it time.
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes