I'm gonna look like such a friggin' flake...The Big Blue Marble was/is my fav. tv theme song. Both versions of 'em. The whole show was about trying to unite the world through peace, and the lyrics to both versions of the theme song reflected that.
From the first version:
Folks are folks and kids are kids
We share a common name
We speak a different way
But work and play the same
Honestly, I liked the second version of the theme song...
Cloooser, getting cloooser....
(ok, that's kinda creepy - that and why do I feel like a lotta folks are laughin' at me right now - better drop this).
01. If you had an off/on switch, what would you want it to switch off/on instantly?
I'd like a switch to switch off mud. I hate mud. Someone's gotta switch it off....
02. Your favorite celebrity will be knocking on your door in exactly one minute. Considering you only have one minute, what would you do before you answer the door and how would you greet them?
I'd look for my pants before I answered the door. If I couldn't find 'em in a minute, I'd just tell 'em I'm not home due to wardrobe malfunction.
03. If you could save time in a bottle, what time(s) would you save?
I'd save the time I was playing at that ultra-cool arcade in that mall when I was a kid. I miss arcades...
04. Look around you. First, tell us what room you're in. Now, name the first red thing you see ... likewise blue, and yellow.
Hmm...red: part of my hand. Blue, part of my hand. Yellow, part of my...yikes! Time to wash my hands.
05. If you had a peephole in your head, what might people see when they peep in?
Stuff so perverted, stuff so horribly horrible, stuff that...well, ok, it'd probably be pretty hollow.
What's On 'your party's to attend this month' Right Now?
My newspaper's possible farewell staff party. Of course, being that I'm the only staff member, it's probably gonna be a pretty lonely party.