Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wednesday is Memeday 

It's been a while since I memed. Here's a countdown meme from Elkit via mutualfan Anne.

Ten movies you'd watch over and over: Princess Bride, L.A. Story, Big, Office Space, The Producers, O Brother Where Art Thou, Hudson Hawk, Pleasantville, Truman Show, Clue
(Meta-memenote: this was a tough list. Would have been much easier if asked about ten books I'd read over and over)

Nine people you enjoy the company of: Mom, Dad, Darcie, Willow, Molly, college friend Hayley, our folk festival buddy Dave, workfriend Michelle (and her baby Zinnia), myself

Eight things you're wearing: shortsleeved faded denim buttondown, new extra-soft beige tee from Van Husen, green jeans, brown leather belt, khaki socks, New Balance sneakers, wedding ring, three-bluestone-earrings-on-the-left-ear-and-one-silver-stud-on-the-right (now with hyphens to make it count as one list item in a comprehensive list!)

Seven things on your mind: it's a beautiful day outside and I'm at a computer again, all work and no play make Jack a dull boy, my back hurts, I forgot to eat lunch again, I'm supposed to be home already, I need to call Dad about not being able to see Chris Smither with him on October 29th, I need to get tickets for De La Soul with my advisees on October 29th

Six objects you touch every day: steering wheel, computer keyboard, lighter, my beard, coffee cup, car radio volume knob

Five things you do every day: eat, complain, laugh, stumble, hug Willow

Four bands (etc) that you couldn't live without: Patty Griffin, Phish, Lucy Kaplansky, anyone with the last name Williams

Three of your favorite songs at this moment: "It's Amazing" by Mindy Smith, "Static on the Radio" by Jim White w/ Aimee Mann, "Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield (although the version I hear in my head is performed by Girlyman live at Falcon Ridge Folk Festival)

Two people who have influenced your life the most: Darcie & Willow

One person who you love more than anyone in the world: Willow

posted by boyhowdy | 1:11 PM |

Comments:
SHiiieeet...i missed memeday. I do have a legit. medical excuse though, thus, I'm gonna dig into it:

Ten movies you'd watch over and over: The Blues Brothers, Slapshot, Yellow Submarine, Animal Crackers, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, my college documentaries, A Day at the Races, A Night at the Opera

Nine people you enjoy the company of: My ma, my dog, my parrot, my socks, my shoes, my keyboard.

Eight things you're wearing: Shirt, sweat, pants, sweat, underwear, sweat, sock #1, sweat.

Seven things on your mind: Flavor Flav and Brigette Neilsen?!?! Tricking Josh into watching Ferenheit (sp.) 9/11. Getting to the polls safely on election day. Finding (yet another) new job. Oil. Vineger. Salt.

Six objects you touch every day: me. me. me. me. me. me.

Five things you do every day: breathe in. breathe out. breathe in. breathe out. breathe...

Four bands (etc) that you couldn't live without: Captain Beefheart. The Residents. Captain Beefheart. The Residents.

Three of your favorite songs at this moment: First movement of SMiLE. Second movement of SMiLE. Third Movement of SMiLE.

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
Whatshisname and whatshername!

One person who you love more than anyone in the world: That one person don't send me flowers or sing me luv songs anymore, so I refuse to list them...
 
What, no comment on the teen suffrage post, Shaw?

Hope you're feeling better enough to consider it for Am Feed, if it's still being worked on at all.
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes