Monday, July 26, 2004

There I Go Again, eh? 

We'll be in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, via Halifax, for the next ten days. Expect this message to be here for a while, eh?

I hope to have a shot at roadblogging from a cafe, but, as always, those who don't wish to twiddle their thumbs while they wait for my triumphant return are invited to check out archives and links to the side before you go.

Hate to do this to y'all after a week gone, but it's that vacation-desperate time of year for those in the teaching profession. Eh?

posted by boyhowdy | 10:45 PM |

Comments:
Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW
 
After we paid for our kids whistler summer camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!
 
I've stumbled across your blog when I done some illinois small business health insurance
research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out illinois small business health insurance

 
Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering music related stuff. Feel free to visit my music site.
 
"No Charge Online Advertising Channels For Any Business"
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes