Thursday, July 15, 2004

Terrible Twos Now Official 

Happy Birthday to my bright and beautiful daughter, who two years ago this morning emerged via C-section, slightly blue, to change all our lives. (As an example, three years ago this morning I was definitiely still sleeping.) As a special birthday wake-up treat I let her eat some Pop Rocks; now she's stalking around the house singing "Happy Birthday to me" at the top of her lungs. I'm off to pick up the cake (and get the damn laundry out of the damn house) momentarily.

Party guests will be arriving by 2, so expect a follow-up birthday blog chock full of sharing (or not), presents, friends and family. Until then, feel free to leave birthday wishes appropriate to a two year old in the comments, and I'll read 'em to her.

posted by boyhowdy | 10:08 AM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes