Friday, July 16, 2004

Quickblog 

Just got back from the first night of the Green River Festival -- Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem in the waning sun, and Rosie Ledet and her rockin' zydeco band in the darkness afterwards. I danced once it got dark, and was happy. Every once in a while I could see my parents off to the side, dancing the right way. My father never smiles when he's dancing.

So much has happened (isn't that a blogcliche) I hardly know how to begin. Willow's party was decent, with two kinds of cake and a beach-themed living room, and good microbeer for the adults (Dogfish Head and Sierra Nevada). Supper afterwards in high-falutin' Montague hotspot The Night Kitchen, lamb chops and chevre tarts by the banks of a lush waterfall, run by the son of an old neighbor. Shelburne Falls today, the Bridge of Flowers and a mess of local artisan galleries, bagels and lox and cream of broccoli soup in a small but touristy noveau-American cafe. The People's Pint for supper pre-festival, local-made sausages and slightly watery blonde ale made in-house.

A hectic day-and-a, and more tomorrow, though late -- it's gearing up towards the whirlwind around here, a fevered pitch in prep for a long month's activity. Here's the futurescoop:

Tomorrow: More Green Riverfest. Gillian Welch, Lori McKenna, Donna the Buffalo, Hot Tuna, and much more. My brother and his girlfriend are coming up, and my parents will be there still. Willow and darcie, who stayed home tonight,

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Rynfest: blues greats and jambands, Derek Trucks, Soulive, and a Deep Banana Blackout reunion. Possibly with Darcie's brother.

7/19 through 7/25: Falcon Ridge. Summer's crown jewel.

The next week and a half following: Halifax and Cape Breton.

The next two weeks following: Housesitting at Clay's family home, a serious rural estate complete with swimming pool and refurbished honeymoon-suite-slash-sugarhouse.

Eventually: Work. Hoorah for the life of a teacher.

posted by boyhowdy | 11:23 PM |

Comments:
Hey, you have an interesting blog here !
I have a garden lightingsite. It pretty much covers garden lighting related stuff: garden lighting in Belgian blue stone. Come and check it if you get time :-)
 
Your blog contained issues relating to wedding hair which I found quite absorbing. I would argue that wedding hair matters are best left to the professionals in most cases.
 
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of wedding channel.
 
This is an interesting blog ! I'm bookmarkarkimg you and will re-visit :o)

I also have a water bed sheet site. It pretty much covers
water bed sheet related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hey, nice blog and great info!
For those really into wedding planning related topics and information, this site would do you nicely.
Come and check it out if you get time I would really appreciate it :-)
 
If you're a fan of LOST, check out official lost web site tv show
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hi,

I just across sites and found that your Blogs are amazing.

Do you know, your blog can generate extra income by posting Google Adsense? If you ever know about Adsense, you understand to get hundreds of dollar per month is not an easy way. One of the most important is to generate massive traffic.

Few days ago, I found a very useful software that will generate hundreds of back links to our website. Do you know why back links is so important to generate traffic?
Yes, you are right! back links will jump up your position in search engine! If your position gets higher from day to day, you'll find your traffic increase significantly as well.

That software is Blog Link Generator!

This software so powerful. You even do not need to create links directory in your site. Is that sound good? You put your link in other's website, but you never put a link back to their site?

Visit www.LinkInBlog.com now and I so confident you'll never sorry.
 
great blog on discount kitchen appliance love it. i saw some related article here discount kitchen appliance
 
101 Tips For Enhancing Your Love Life!!

You have a very good blog here. Full of divorce attorney new york
content. Stop by my site if you have time to read more on divorce attorney new york
.
 
Hi,

I just across sites and found that your Blogs are amazing.

Do you know, your blog can generate extra income by posting Google Adsense? If you ever know about Adsense, you understand to get hundreds of dollar per month is not an easy way. One of the most important is to generate massive traffic.

Few days ago, I found a very useful software that will generate hundreds of back links to our website. Do you know why back links is so important to generate traffic?
Yes, you are right! back links will jump up your position in search engine! If your position gets higher from day to day, you'll find your traffic increase significantly as well.

That software is Blog Link Generator!

This software so powerful. You even do not need to create links directory in your site. Is that sound good? You put your link in other's website, but you never put a link back to their site?

Visit www.LinkInBlog.com now and I so confident you'll never sorry.
 
Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering from home work
related stuff. Feel free to visit my from home work
site.
 
Great Blog! I also have a site about shredded chocolate
. You can check it out at shredded chocolate


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder
 
I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. ark indiana jones lost raider is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.
 
Hello,

I LOVE you blog. I thought your visitor may also like to see this site on angeles los office virtual. It's a good resource so!

Here's the site: angeles los office virtual Info Site
 
I've just found your blog about barista expresso machines whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about barista expresso machines. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about barista expresso machines. I've just started my own blog about barista expresso machines if you would like to take a look.
Keep up the good work.
 
Hi, great blog! Let's talk Marketing and PR. Please feel free to visit my blog too at
, RushPRnews Daily Gazette, Open-Call for Writers.
My website is** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard
 
For more information related to what is in this blogratemybody dating
, you should stop by and see this site. It is full of ratemybody dating
related articles and information.
 
Good blog on send flowers worldwide
.
check out send flowers worldwide

 
Awesome - Save $50 on a playstation 2...Whoopee!!

Misspelledauctions.com

This is a great site people!
 
endless number of these wonderful finds, what with the Internet being a vast network of constantly evolving ideas and all!
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marriage encounter
. It pretty much covers marriage encounter
related stuff. It's full of resources and articles. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
I enjoyed reading through your blog. It's full of lots of information about christian dating
and other subjects related to christian dating
.
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes