Sunday, May 23, 2004

U.S. Government's "Mind Expander" Kills 7 Year Old Girl, Details at Eleven 

Girl dies on amusement park ride at Playland Amusement Park in NY -- they think she may have been kneeling in her seat. Scary. It's the second amusement park death within our driving circle (the previous one was at the local Six Flags), but what's interesting to me about this story is that historic landmark Playland is "the nation's only government-owned and -operated amusement park." And the government ride the girl died on is called the Mind Expander.

Did you know the government owned a funpark? Man, if I was conspiracy-minded, I'd be having conniptions right now. In context, the "Mind Expander" at "Playland" is so 1984.

Kinda makes you wonder what the other rides are called, doesn't it? I'd offer some suggestions here, but I'm feeling a bit tired from all those radio signals the Pentagon beams into my brain.

posted by boyhowdy | 11:59 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes