Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Not Counting Airports

Joining the meme late, now that a better app has been designed for showing one's wanderings, here's my international travels...


create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide


...and my national sojurns:


create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide



Alas, a localized, airplane-dependent wanderer am I. If airport visits were legit, then I'd get to add Ohio, Texas, and a few others, but that hardly seems sporting; similarly, if fetal visits counted, there'd be more of Europe in there, but it doesn't seem a relinquishment of my pro-choice status to only plot directly experienced countries and states. I know New England's woods and byways like the palm of my hand, though, and how few of us can say that?

Thanks to Alex for reminding me about this one.

posted by boyhowdy | 1:16 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes