Wednesday, January 07, 2004

What's On My Other Favorite Meme Right Now

What's on my calendar right now? In no particular order:

  • January 14th, My birthday, though last year's thirtieth seems much more significant.
  • Celebrations for my birthday, including a dinner out with Darcie that same evening, and a Saturday-after thing with my parents and hers.
  • A follow-up appointment with the doctor sometime next week re: my still-blocked ears.
  • The baby's 18 month check up next Tuesday at 1:30.
  • My parent's trip to Florida, from the 12th to the 18th.
  • Classes every morning from 8-10, and two afternoons a week from 2-4.
  • Ed Tech / Media meetings every Wednesday.
  • Media Literacy instruction -- focusing on nutrition and body image -- for the 9th grade Health classes tomorrow and Friday, and T/Th/F of next week, too.
  • A brand new ER tomorrow night.
  • Tonight's full moon, and next week's quarter moon.
  • A close-up photo of a single song sparrow, tucked into itself, and perched on bent straw.
  • A tiny December on one side, and a tiny February on the other.
  • A tack to hold it all to the wall.

posted by boyhowdy | 7:14 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes