Thursday, January 22, 2004

Tech Assistance Needed...

...to help me figure out why my comments aren't working when they worked fine just last week. Brownie points, fresh from the virtual oven, to anyone who can help.

Other than that, I'm still too swamped to blog much. Grades were due yesterday, but I ended up with a backlog of other "stuff" as a result. Committee work, grading, class prep, and media projects -- including an infrastructure design of the media/edtech web page for work, and a proposal for student supplemental staffing of information commons spaces -- should ebb enough by tomorrow for a full entry. I hope.


[UPDATE 2:12 p.m.: Obviously, you can't leave comments to assist me (duh), so here's an email link. ]

posted by boyhowdy | 1:34 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes