Sunday, January 25, 2004

Monday Mosh: The No Excuses Edition

I've been feeling kind of sick. My grandfather's sick again. We had company. I disconnected the cable modem at home for a party last weekend and am just too lazy to get it hooked back up again. I had far too many papers to grade. My family comes first, and they hadn't been.

Okay, so I haven't blogged in five days. Mostly, I'm just so far behind on work I'm worried about keeping my job. You, on the other hand, haven't been moshing! What's your excuse?

Mosh to a song which explains everything.

And make it a good one, eh?



How To Monday Mosh:

Dance around just 'cause it's Monday, and answer three questions in your blog or in the comments below, leaving us a link so we know you were here:

1. What song did you mosh to?
2. What did you step on / bump into? (Bonus points for breakage)
3. Why did you stop?

posted by boyhowdy | 9:36 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes