Friday, November 07, 2003

From The Department Of Thank God The BBC Said It So I Don't Have To:

Playing simple computer games at the office could improve productivity and job satisfaction, research suggests.

Of course, here I am at work, blogging while I'm on hold with the DMV, at a desk invisible to anyone who might need me, because I'm not allowed to have a phone out in the library Information Commons, where I could be actually working while I was on hold. So what else to do but blog, and play minesweeper, and listen to ads for the DMV website where I got the phone number in the first place?

Oh, wait. I'm not very satisfied, and not doing my job productively. Hoorah for the BBC, but they seem to be wrong.

posted by boyhowdy | 12:54 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes