Wednesday, October 29, 2003

What's On...Right Now?

Darcie just went shopping this morning without asking me what I needed this week, and missed some pretty serious items. So I was totally ready for this week's What's On Wednesday memetheme, what's on your grocery list right now?

I should note, of course, that we live at a boarding school, and tend to eat in the dining hall most nights, so our shopping list is often snack-heavy and meal-light. That said...here's what's still on the list:
  • Fresh ground Green Mountain French Roast coffee

  • Original scent aerosol Right Guard

  • Starbucks Mocha Frappucino

  • Halloween candy (d'oh!)

  • Sponges

  • Paper towels

  • Dark socks (okay, this morning's lack of clean socks could have been solved by doing laundry, but I do need more dress socks)

  • Lays potato chips (no flavor or ridges, just plain, regular chips in a yellow bag, thanks)

  • Other snack food I can't think of right now


Disclaimer: Our fridge and cabinets are pretty full, as is my schedule. I may have missed one or more of the above items in my fruitless blurry morning search for coffee today; if so, Darcie dear, I apologize for jumping the gun.


[UPDATE 10/30/03 8:40 am: Guess I jumped the gun; although the above items were still on my list as of last night, Darcie had a fresh cup of coffee ready for me when I emerged late for work this morning. Also muffins. Mmmm.

Guess that's what happens when I'm too busy workin' to check in -- the list gets outdated even while I blog it. Ah well. I suppose, technically, the above list was still my own, it was just sadly out of date. ]

posted by boyhowdy | 11:04 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes