Tuesday, May 20, 2003

More Memes:


This-or-that Tuesday!


1. Large or small family?
Small -- most of my relatives-to-be died in the holocaust. My mother has one sister, now estranged; my father is an only child.

2. Potato chips or pretzels?
Usually chips.

3. House or apartment?
I'd prefer a house, but at least this end-of-dorm apartment has a yard, a driveway, a private entrance.

4. Zebras or giraffes?
Giraffes, of course. Unless we're talking about riding one.

5. Candles or potpourri?
Ew. Candles.

6. Flowers or trees?
Flowers are hard to sit under. I live in rural new England. I named my daughter Willow. What do you think?

7. Right or left-handed?
I wish I were left-handed.

8. Model trains or dolls/stuffed animals?
Silly Putty.

9. Comedy or drama?
Ohh...ER or South Park? I can't decide...

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: The city of Boston has recently banned smoking in all restaurants and bars. Would you want to see such a law passed in your city/town/country, or not?
Damn, no. I don't think it's necessary in these rural-type parts. Plus, I like light secondhand smoke, it reminds me of smoking.

posted by boyhowdy | 12:57 AM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes