Sunday, April 06, 2003

Soldiering On

Still pretty sick. The cold has gone from the sniffles and sore throat stage to the achiness all over stage. My back feels swollen and fragile; my head feels foggy and thick. Ick.

There's blots of blue sky in among the clouds this morning, but the tiny ballbearing frozen rain kept falling after all until late last night. The roads are better, but the cars are still snowed in; the air is finally clear, but it's still below freezing, colder than it should be after daylight savings' "Spring ahead."

But sick and cold and tired are no excuse; we're off to Darcie's parent's house, with baby, sans dog, because the clan is congregating. Josh and Clay are up from Boston; Alicia and Matt are on their way from lower Connecticut; Ginny has to work at Mocha Joe's in town, but we'll probably all drop by together for free vanilla Lattes and hugs behind the counter.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

posted by boyhowdy | 11:10 AM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes