Sunday, March 02, 2003

Imperative Musical Pick Of The Week





Hear cuts off this album on The River.

Download this full-length song and listen to it repeatedly.

Listen to these two-minute samples.

Read Brooks Williams' website; see where he says that Sometime - a long time ago - spent from a long road trip - I sat in my living room and played albums that I dug - ones that put me in a zone - ones that took me on a journey - ones that were complete thoughts.....Miles Davis’ “Kind Of Blue” and Joni Mitchell’s “Court and Spark,” Peter Gabriel’s “So” and Bruce Cockburn’s “Dancing In The Dragon’s Jaw”....and I said: note to self: one day make a record like that. I think this one is it. Notice, by the way, that his website is powered by blogger.

Then buy Nectar direct from the artist.

Go on, now.

posted by boyhowdy | 4:19 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes