Sunday, February 02, 2003

What The Hell Is A Cake Rumble?

The last time I heard a student vacuuming in the hallway after midnight was three years ago. That time, the kid in question was trying to clean up his vomit, drunk enough to think that vacuuming was the way to do it.

This time, the seemingly-sober kid I accosted was only cleaning up a hallway smothered in chocolate cake. When I asked, in my best faculty voice, how chocolate cake got all over the hallway carpet (and all over the walls and doors), he said, and I quote:

Yeah, I guess there was some kind of cake rumble.

Unsurprisingly, chocolate cake doesn't vacuum any better than vomit does. As ever, teenage stupidity is by no means the exclusive province of the drunk.

posted by boyhowdy | 1:14 AM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes