Sunday, December 29, 2002

It Goes Without Saying

All night I dreamt of ways to redesign the blog template. There are so many things I could say about that, but they all go without saying.

We're off to try an experiment: leaving the baby at Darcie's parent's house while we go see Harry Potter 2. It will be our first movie in 4 months. There are so many things I could say about that, but they all go without saying.

Did you hear about the new silence-powered car?

posted by boyhowdy | 11:06 AM |

Comments:
The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.

Geometrydashonline.net
Basketballlegendsgame.com
 
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes