Monday, December 02, 2002

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Blog

Molly, who taught me everything I know about blogging, is in the process of a blogsite design overhaul. I think it looks pretty good once you scroll down to obscure the ad for Blogspot.

I just finished a PowerPoint presentation for a faculty professional development workshop I'm giving tomorrow on multipath writing forms (a category of non-linear rhetorical structures which by strict definition includes hypertext but is not limited to it, in case you were curious). In the workshop, I'll be using blogs as an example of a reverse linear linked document.

I put a link in the PowerPoint presentation to Molly and Collin's Blogproject as an example.

Now here I am writing about it in the blog.

I have blogs on the brain.

[Bonus points if you know the reference in the subject header; I almost called today's entry everyone loves a blog.]

posted by boyhowdy | 12:55 AM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes