Thursday, November 21, 2002

My First Recipro-Blog

I had an article here somewhere about blogging which I clipped from Newsweek, but it's buried under piles of stuff-in-a-box. When you live in a dorm apartment, you don't have space to think, let alone keep lots of good juicy piles around you all the time like smart ADHD people are supposed to use to organize their stuff, so I've taken to keeping a few very deep boxes around. This particular box is actually an old file cabinet drawer that lives in a corner of the living room, next to the laptop, on top of an especially short bookshelf. Its current contents include a print-out of the Iron Horse schedule for the rest of the year, a Fuji Finepix 601z digital camera with lots of pix of Willow ready to download, a broken dog leash, a free sample of Advil Liqui-Gels, a copy of Games Magazine, some pens and scraps of paper with phone numbers, CDs and Silly Putty -- the usual suspects. Surely other people keep digital cameras and Silly Putty in the same box, right?

I was looking for the article because it had something in it about people providing links between blogs, creating a networked community of blogs and bloggers, which is relevant because Molly and I just did that. Maybe there was a word for bloglinking, or reciproblogging, whatever the phenomenon is called, in the article. But I can't find it without making a mess, and I don't have time to make a mess right now, as Darcie wants me to go out to dinner "somewhere nice," which means anywhere with candles and a tablecloth on each table that requires a tie.

Can you iron a tie? I guess we're about to find out...

posted by boyhowdy | 6:11 PM |

Comments:
Post a Comment
coming soon
now listening
tinyblog
archives
about
links
blogs
quotes